- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A day after her official debut on Fox Business Network, appearing on morning show Varney & Co., Maria Bartiromo‘s official FBN launch is set.
The network announced Wednesday that the former CNBC anchor’s own weekday show will start on Feb. 24. Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will run between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., Monday through Friday.
“Our new schedule will enhance our ability to deliver timely key business news, and we are thrilled to debut fresh programming with an all-star team,” said network executive vp Kevin Magee.
Bartiromo’s new deal with FBN also includes a Sunday series on sister network Fox News Channel. Details on that show are still forthcoming.
Fox Business Network’s weekday schedule, starting Feb. 24:
6-9 a.m. – Imus in the Morning
9-11 a.m. – Opening Bell with Maria Bartiromo
11-1 p.m. – Varney & Co.
1-2 p.m. – Markets Now*
2-3 p.m. – MONEY with Melissa Francis
3-4 p.m. – Countdown to the Closing Bell
4-5 p.m. – After the Bell
5-6 p.m. – The Willis Report
6-7 p.m. – Cavuto
7-8 p.m. – Lou Dobbs Tonight
8-9 p.m. – Cavuto (repeat)
9-10 p.m. – The Independents M-W & Fri; Stossel on Thursdays
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day