- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congrats are in order for Maria Menounos and longtime boyfriend Keven Undergaro — they’re engaged!
Undergaro proposed to the E! News host on Wednesday during her appearance on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show, where she was promoting her latest book, The EveryGirl’s Guide to Cooking.
“Although I said that this isn’t a proposal, I want to ask you something,” he said. “Would you make me the happiest man on earth and would you marry me?”
But Menounos wasn’t so quick to say yes, instead, asking: “Are you freakin‘ kidding me right now? Is this a joke?”
Of course, Undergaro assured her it wasn’t and Menounos, 37, accepted with excitement. “Yes, yes, yes! Oh, my gosh! Of course!” she said. “I can’t believe this is happening!”
According to E!, the film director enlisted French jeweler Jean Dousset to create the custom ring.
The couple have been dating since April 1998 and often work together on the AfterBuzz TV online network.
SHINE ON: A close up of Maria Menounos‘ engagement ring. (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day