- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maria Shriver is set to purchase a home on North Carmelina Avenue in Brentwood that is only a few miles from the residence she shared with Arnold Schwarzenegger prior to their separation earlier this year, according to two real estate sources with knowledge of the transaction.
A third real estate source said that Shriver had been touring homes in and around Brentwood with her real estate agent, Joyce Rey of Coldwell Banker Previews International, for the last several months. Rey did not return phone calls and e-mails seeking comment.
The home Shriver is in escrow on is situated on the same street as Arianna Huffington’s residence.
TMZ first reported the deal and described the property as a “$10 million home,” noting that Shriver opted for digs near the Brentwood house she shared with Schwarzenegger in order to make joint custody of the couple’s children easier. That family home is located in Brentwood Country Estates, a gated community of a dozen houses in Mandeville Canyon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day