- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maria Shriver may be in the middle of a very public divorce from her husband, former California governor and actor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, but that didn’t keep her from being there with him and their family for his birthday dinner in Beverly Hills Saturday.
People confirmed that California’s former first lady, journalist, and philanthropist attended her soon-to-be ex’s 64th birthday celebration at the posh Casa Roma restaurant.
“Arnold and Maria will always come together when it comes to supporting and loving their children,” a source close to the family tells the magazine.
Their son, Christopher, just left a hospital on Monday where he was being treated for a collapsed lung and broken bones after a boogie boarding accident.
“Children and family come first,” another source close to the family says.
Shriver filed for divorce in early July after Schwarzenegger admitted publicly to fathering a child with the couple’s longtime housekeeper.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day