- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder while shooting a video for the remix of her song “#Beautiful.”
The singer was taken to New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery on the Upper East Side late Sunday night, the New York Post reported.
“She was taken to [the] hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder,” Carey’s rep Cindi Berger told the Post. “She is fine and is recovering at home.”
The music video, which is directed by her husband, Nick Cannon, was being filmed at Avenue and Artichoke Pizza in Chelsea, N.Y.
Despite her injury, Carey still plans to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park’s Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. The concert will benefit Superstorm Sandy victims.
Carey’s “#Beautiful” featuring Miguel, has peaked at No. 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and No. 3 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the hollywood reporter