- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mariah Carey looked like a million — er, 10 million — bucks at the G’Day USA Gala in L.A. on Thursday evening, which she attended on the arm of fiance, Australian businessman James Packer.
Yes, yes, she was stunning in her deep-v glittering black gown, but the main attraction was, of course, her 35-Carat diamond sparkler, which made its red-carpet debut at the networking event for Australian and American companies.
But back to the rock. It was, arguably, photographed more than any of the other talent in attendance — including Hugh Jackman, for reference — which is to be expected considering it’s larger than Kim Kardashian and Angelina Jolie’s engagement rings combined.
See the gem in all its glittery glory below:
TWO RING TRICK: Carey threw off the crowd by wearing a humongous rock on her right hand, too. (Photo: Getty Images)
ALL THE RIGHT ANGLES: Two views of the rock. (Photo: Getty Images)
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND: The full shot of her ring in all its glory. (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day