- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Pop singer Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon have re-listed their Bel Air home for $12.995 million, a month and a half after its initial listing.
PHOTOS: Inside Terence and Rachel Winter’s Spanish-Style Beverly Hills Home
The couple put their three-acre estate on the market on Feb. 7, only to de-list the property a few days later on Feb. 11. Carey and Cannon purchased the home, previously owned by Farrah Fawcett, for $6.75 in 2009 and have since completely rebuilt and renovated it.
The remodeled estate comes furnished with seven fireplaces, an indoor gym, basketball court, putting green and professional theater. The property even has a swimming pool emblazoned with the couple’s initials MCN on its floor. If that isn’t enough for the next potential buyer, the ad suggests that there’s room still for a tennis court.
Paul Czako, of Gussman Czako Estates, provided the listing on Redfin. The Feb. 7 listing was provided by Jordana Leigh of The Agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day