- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Never question the work ethic of an Osmond.
The singer was complaining of tightness in her lungs, which she later explained on Twitter.
“So the allergies went into a bronchitis,” Osmond wrote, referring to the allergy-induced cancellation of two shows a week ago. “Didn’t realize it until I went to hit the high notes last night on stage. Pie Jesu was kinda P-U.”
Still, her reported two-hour stay for tests at the hospital did not discourage her from returning on Thursday. The Las Vegas Sun reports Osmond was cleared to perform, which she did on Thursday night.
The timing for Osmond’s bronchitis couldn’t have been worse. The Flamingo is hosting festivities for the 20th anniversary of Marie Osmond Dolls, the line of collectables Osmond sells on QVC.
Hundreds are expected to show up for a Saturday autograph signing at the hotel and casino.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day