- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A rep for the actress in Paris said that her involvement in the film is currently “in discussions, but nothing has been confirmed yet.” WB France has yet to comment.
The actress, who is pregnant and due in the spring, is discussing scheduling issues.
The plan is for Cotillard to start shooting mid-June in London, film all summer in L.A. and Pittsburgh and wrap mid-November in New York.
Nolan had been focusing on finding the romantic lead for Christian Bale in recent weeks, reading and meeting with several actresses, including Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, according to insiders.
While Anne Hathaway is cast as Catwoman, the other female role is suspected to be that of Thalia Al Ghul, the daughter of the villain played by Liam Neeson in Nolan’s first movie, Batman Begins.
French newspaper Le Figaro reported the deal was official, and Cotillard would join the production this summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day