- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marion Cotillard is a mom again.
The Allied star has welcomed a daughter, according to People. A rep for Cotillard did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
The French actress first revealed she was pregnant via Instagram last September. Cotillard, 41, and her partner, director Guillaume Canet, 43, are already parents to their 5-year-old son Marcel, whom they welcomed in May 2011.
The duo, who starred together in Yann Samuell’s Love Me If You Dare (2003), began dating in 2007. Canet was previously married to Diane Kruger from 2001 to 2006.
Cotillard most recently worked with her longtime beau in the comedy Rock’n Roll. She even took to Instagram to share 18 selfies of herself from the film set, in which she’s seen flaunting a dark wavy wig and plumped up pout.
Let’s hope her next Instagram post will be a selfie with her new baby girl.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day