- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A Christian Dior Couture colorful striped frock with full skirt and black top.
The Wearer: Marion Cotillard
The Event: The 2015 Cesar Awards (aka the French version of the Oscars) in Paris on Friday evening. Cotillard was joined by Charlize Theron, who walked the carpet with boyfriend Sean Penn, and Kristen Stewart (in a layered Chanel number).
Why We Dig: Though the 39-year-old actress rarely disappoints when she steps onto a red carpet, it never gets old to watch her knock it out of the park. The Dior ambassador’s dress was bold, yet totally effortless, and pulled straight from last month’s Dior Couture runway. The ensemble was a mix of the last two looks from the show — the skirt portion from one with the dark top from another. The teal satin evening bag picked up the small green stripes on the skirt, with black patent shoes and a layered necklace finishing off the look. J’dore!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football