- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An unlikely overlap in the venn diagram between Snoop Dogg and Nancy Reagan has emerged: the term “Just Say No.”
Snoop, who has made smoking marijuana a very public cornerstone of his long career, made a surprising move when he met Mark Foster, the lead singer of Foster the People.
Foster, he tells Q Magazine in its new issue, had just quit partaking in the chronic three days earlier, but as he told Snoop, “I quit smoking but I’d have one with now if I had the chance.” The rapper’s response? “He said ‘Y’know what, brother: sometimes you gotta slow down and focus on your s–t.'”
Lesson learned. “From the godfather of marijuana smoking! That was good enough for me,” Foster said.
It was a case of do as I say, not as I do; just last week, Dogg was issued a citation and ultimately fined in Norway for possession of the drug.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day