- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you didn’t know much about Marla Maples — a since-eliminated contestant on season 22 of Dancing With the Stars and the ex-wife of Donald Trump — you can now learn more. On Tuesday, Maples announced via Twitter that’s she’s launched her new website, MarlaMaples.com, where she labels herself as “actress, host, mother, singer, songwriter, adventurer with purpose, lover of all things green.” Phew!
Much like Goop, the site offers wellness tips and product suggestions. Under the wellness section, where Maples is described as “a vegan, yet part-time carnivore (lol!), gluten-free, dairy-free, Kosher style eater,” the TV personality shares her fresh scissor-cut kale and quinoa salad recipe that was seen on Oprah’s Where Are They Now. Maples even goes on to share her thoughts on cryotherapy, which she says is, uh, “one of the coolest trends in body treatments.”
Though the products page currently lacks variety, fans can still choose between a three-pack lip gloss and Maples’ records, One World of Love Benefit Album and The Endless, which is a “a musical journey of spiritual awakening and transformational energy.” Daughter Tiffany Trump’s “Like a Bird” single, however, isn’t available. Bummer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day