- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Martin Moszkowicz is staying on as head of Constantin Film, one of Europe’s leading producer/distributors.
Moszkowicz on Wednesday announced he is extending his contract with Constantin for another four years, which will see him remain CEO of the German mini-major until at least Feb. 28, 2021.
Moszkowicz has been with Constantin since 1990 and has been a major force in establishing, and maintaining, the company’s position as one of the few truly global indie producers.
Constantin’s Resident Evil franchise crossed the $1 billion global revenue mark recently, thanks to the performance of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, the last entry in the horror sci-fi series, which has grossed some $240 million worldwide to date, including more than $100 million in China.
On the small screen, Constantin’s fantasy series Shadowhunters has been renewed by Netflix for a second season.
Constantin has also seen local success with German-language comedy franchise Suck Me Shakespeer, the third installment of which is set to hit theaters later this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day