- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Martin Short, Aidan Quinn and Lindsay Sloane have signed on to guest star in Season 7 of Showtime’s Weeds.
Short (Damages) will play an eccentric attorney for at least three episodes, while Quinn (Prime Suspect) has been cast in four episodes as a charismatic investment firm CEO. Sloane (Grosse Pointe) will appear in six episodes as Maxeen, an artist.
Season 7 of the series will jump ahead three years after Nancy (Mary-Louise Parker) is released from federal prison.
Other guest stars already signed on for the series about a former suburban mom-turned-pot dealer include David Clennon (Ghost Whisperer), who will play Maxeen’s husband; Pablo Schreiber (Lights Out) as an army supply sergeant and the brother of Nancy’s former cellmate (Olga Sosnovska) who will supply Nancy in her latest endeavor. Gary Anthony Williams (The Boondocks) will play Nancy’s halfway house counselor.
Jennifer Jason Leigh returns for four episodes as Nancy’s sister.
Production is under way, with Season 7 of creator Jenji Kohan’s series premiering Monday, June 27 at 10 p.m.
Short is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners; Quinn is with Paradigm and Framework Entertainment; Sloane with Gersh and Thruline.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day