- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This summer’s Ant-Man and the Wasp brought the first 10 years of Marvel Studios to a close, and Titan Publishing is commemorating the decade’s achievements with a new collector’s edition, Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years.
Featuring interviews with Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chadwick Boseman and other actors from the multiple franchises, along with conversations with both studio president Kevin Feige and co-president Louis D’Esposito, The First Ten Years is the latest in a series of Marvel Collector Editions from the publisher that started with 2017’s Thor: Ragnarok.
The book breaks down the evolution of the studio’s output from Iron Man through Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp, and follows the growth of the MCU from California to the intergalactic settings of Guardians of the Galaxy, with in-depth sections on each movie and guides to the Easter eggs and postcredit sequences from each film.
Already available in magazine format, Titan will be releasing a hardcover edition of Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years on Nov. 13, just in time for a new round of speculation about the events of next year’s Avengers 4.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day