- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marvel has paired with esports organization Team Liquid for the first collaboration between the entertainment juggernaut and the world of competitive video games. The new partnership will see Team Liquid’s League of Legends players sporting custom-designed Captain America-themed jerseys during their upcoming July 27 Rift Rivals match.
It’s not just Cap who will be featured on Team Liquid gear, however, as the yearlong collaboration will also launch a line of merchandise which includes Avengers: Endgame‘s quantum realm suits and Iron Man-inspired jerseys, as well as T-shirts sporting both companies’ logos.
Founded in 2000, Team Liquid is a professional esports organization that backs multiple teams competing in such games as League of Legends, Fortnite, Street Fighter, PUBG, Super Smash Bros. and many more. The organization’s League of Legends team is the reigning champion of the North American league.
As a whole across all its teams, Team Liquid has earned over $26 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day