- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marvel Entertainment’s bold relaunch of its X-Men comic book property with the dual miniseries House of X and Powers of X has been met with considerable success both in terms of critical acclaim and sales success. The two six-issue series are only the start of writer Jonathan Hickman’s grand plans, and now Marvel is teasing what’s next with a new trailer for the Dawn of X comic book titles.
Announced in July at San Diego Comic-Con, Dawn of X is the branding given to the new line of X-Men titles launching in the wake of House and Powers, including an all-new X-Men comic written by Hickman himself. (Hickman also co-writes the New Mutants series debuting in the line.)
All told, six titles will make up Dawn of X — X-Men, New Mutants, Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force and Fallen Angels — with the branding being described as the first wave of series planned by Hickman and Marvel. The line launches with the first issue of X-Men, to be released to comic book stores and available digitally Oct. 16, with new titles launching weekly from that point through mid-November.
Watch the Dawn of X trailer, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day