- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mary Elizabeth Winstead has returned to WME, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. She had been with UTA since last February.
The actress and singer stars alongside John Goodman and John Gallagher Jr. in next month’s secretive 10 Cloverfield Lane, the surprise follow-up to 2008’s equally mysterious Cloverfield. Both Paramount releases were produced by J.J. Abrams.
Winstead had two films at Sundance this winter: the Daniel Radcliffe-Paul Dano corpse-castaway buddy pic Swiss Army Man and ensemble coming-home family dramedy The Hollars, directed by and co-starring John Krasinski.
The busy actress and Got a Girl frontwoman can currently be seen starring opposite Josh Radnor on PBS’ Civil War-era medical drama Mercy Street, which concludes its six-episode run this Sunday. She’ll return to television this summer in CBS’ comic thriller BrainDead, from The Good Wife creators Robert and Michelle King, where she stars as a young Capitol Hill staffer who discovers a brain-eating alien invasion in the halls of Congress. Tony Shalhoub and Grease Live!’s Aaron Tveit also star.
Winstead continues to be repped by Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day