- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nine-time Grammy winner Mary J. Blige has signed with ICM Partners’ concerts department, The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard have exclusively learned. She remains with CAA for film and television.
Blige has already made music history with a record 30 Grammy nominations, on top of more than 50 million albums and 25 million singles sold worldwide. Billboard named her the most successful female R&B artist of the past 25 years and named her 2006 hit “Be Without You” the top R&B track of the 2000s.
In 2014, Blige released her 12th studio album, The London Sessions, which debuted at No. 1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, marking her 10th leader on the tally. It has sold 226,000 in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music.
Currently, Blige hosts Real Talk on Beats 1 Radio. The show premiered in November and has featured Jada Pinkett Smith, Tyrese Gibson and Demi Lovato, among other guests.
Blige’s music career continues to be managed by husband Kendu Isaacs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day