- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mary-Kate Olsen is reportedly a married woman.
The Full House alum and fashion designer married her longtime, investment banker boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy on Friday night, according to Page Six.
The intimate New York ceremony was followed by a reception at a private residence in Manhattan, Page Six reported, adding that guests were required to turn in their cellphones and that the decor included “bowls and bowls filled with cigarettes, and everyone smoked the whole night.”
Mary-Kate and her twin sister Ashley run fashion labels The Row and Elizabeth and James.
Sarkozy is the half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy and has two kids from a previous marriage. He and Olsen have been dating since 2012 and were engaged in 2014.
Sarkozy is the head of the Global Financial Services group at The Carlyle Group, focusing on investing in management buyouts, growth capital opportunities and strategic minority investments in financial services. He was formerly global co-head of the Financial Institutions group at UBS and, prior to that, worked for Credit Suisse First Boston.
Reps for Olsen, The Row, Elizabeth and James and Carlyle have not yet responded to The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day