- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As would be expected at an event feting British designer Mary Katrantzou, many of the boldface names in attendance wore her vivid prints and playfully embellished pieces. Stars turned it on for her Exclusive Initials collection launch with MatchesFashion.com, at L.A.’s Kayne Griffin Corcoran Gallery.
Actress Gillian Jacobs wore a strapless tartan and paisley frock that showed off the designer’s knack for mixing prints, while funny girl Jenny Slate turned up in a much simpler black camisole dress that featured embellishment at the bust.
Mad Men‘s Kiernan Shipka also opted for a black sheath, but hers was spotted with sequined birds. Michelle Monaghan wore anything-but-basic black dress that mixed an intricate paisley print with lace and a sheer bra-baring bodice.
Actress Liberty Ross opted for a mostly white, very feminine frock that featured a high neck and back lacing. And Jena Malone coordinated her Mary Katrantzou ensemble with her coppery red hair, wearing a vibrant dress in a swirling coral, white and black pattern.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day