- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Studio Lambert, the All3-backed production company, has unveiled a development deal with Izzie Pick Ibarra, the showrunner and executive producer of Fox’s The Masked Singer.
Pick Ibarra, as an unscripted TV veteran, has served as a development consultant and producer for NBCUniversal and UTV, as an executive vp for Ryan Seacrest Productions and as a senior vp for BBC Worldwide.
“Izzie is a huge talent in our industry and her enormous success this year with The Masked Singer confirms she knows how to turn a good idea into a mega hit,” UK-based Studio Lambert CEO Stephen Lambert said in a statement.
Pick Ibarra will work closely with Jack Burgess, who runs Studio Lambert’s Los Angeles office, and creative director Tim Harcourt.
“I have so many ideas I’m passionate about, which is why I’m so excited to have found a brilliant place to grow my ideas into hit shows,” Pick Ibarra said in her own statement.
Studio Lambert is currently producing the reality series The Circle for Netflix, the new game show The Hustler for ABC with Craig Ferguson and the 10th season of Undercover Boss for CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day