- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There was another feud happening at the World Series.
On Sunday night, Oscar winner Matt Damon and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel attended the World Series Game 5, between the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers, and appeared to be sitting next to each other.
Both stars were wearing the same T-shirt — Damon a red one and Kimmel a blue one, which read “I’M WITH STUPID,” with an arrow pointing at each other.
The color of the shirts represented the team that the men were rooting for: Damon for the Red Sox and Kimmel for the Dodgers.
The Bourne Identity actor and the comedian were also accompanied by another famous pal and die-hard Sox fan, Ben Affleck, who appeared to remain neutral.
The famous rivalry dates back 12 years, when the comedian began jokingly apologizing on Jimmy Kimmel Live! for not allowing Damon on his show due to time constraints.
The Red Sox won Sunday night’s game, giving them the championship for the fourth time in 15 years.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day