- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actor Matthew Fox looked fit and sober the evening he allegedly hit a female bus driver in a drunken altercation in Cleveland.
In a picture taken with fan George Mossey on the same night that the former “Lost” lead was arrested, he smiles alongside Mossey and a toddler. Another picture shows Fox with Mossey’s son Brandon in front of a hotel.
Mossey, who has several pictures of himself with music and television personalities online, wrote on his Twitter account Monday, “@RachelNichols1 I do not believe that story about Matthew Fox assulting that woman Saturday night. I saw him that night. He was fine. smh”
Fox was arrested after allegedly punching a woman in the chest and stomach.
According to a police report obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, the actor attempted to hitch a ride to his hotel aboard a private party bus. The driver, a 29-year-old female, blocked the entrance and informed Fox that he could not board, as the bus had been rented out.
Fox then allegedly punched the driver in the chest and stomach, before receiving a blow to the mouth in return. The woman suspected she may have broken her hand and would be seeking medical attention if needed.
Fox was in Cleveland filming I, Alex Cross, starring Tyler Perry in the title role.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day