- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Matthew Fox has found himself in hot water after being arrested early Monday morning in Cleveland, MD. The actor, who was in town filming I, Alex Cross, allegedly punched a female bus driver in the chest and stomach after being denied entry onboard a private party bus.
This is the first legal drama for the actor, who became a household name starring on long-running television shows Party of Five and Lost before transitioning to the big screen.
STORY: Matthew Fox Posed for Pictures With Fans Prior to Altercation
But, Fox won’t have much time to dwell on the issue. He’s currently filming two movies (both book adaptations) at once.
In I, Alex Cross, Fox plays the character Picasso, also known as Michael Sullivan, a serial killer. He stars alongside Rachel Nichols, Cicely Tyson, Tyler Perry and Jean Reno.
STORY: Brad Pitt Rescues Woman From Being Trampled on ‘World War Z’ Set
The actor is also filming Marc Forster’s zombie action-drama World War Z, co-starring Brad Pitt and Bryan Cranston. The film, an adaptation of the bestselling Matthew Brooks novel, is set to hit theaters December 21, 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day