- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An Emmy nominee for ER and a recurring character this season on The Good Wife, Tierney will make her Broadway debut playing the wife of legendary 1980s New York tabloid columnist Mike McAlary, the role played by Hanks.
Vance was nominated for a Tony Award for his part in August Wilson‘s Fences, opposite James Earl Jones, and again for John Guare‘s Six Degrees of Separation, in which he co-starred with Stockard Channing. He will play McAlary’s editor, Hap Hairston.
Ephron’s bio-play about the Pulitzer-winning reporter begins previews March 1 at the Broadhurst Theatre, with official opening night set for April 1.
Directed by George C. Wolfe, the production also stars Christopher McDonald, Peter Gerety, Peter Scolari, Michael Gaston, Dustyn Gulledge, Deirdre Lovejoy, Danny Mastrogiorgio, Richard Masur and Stephen Tyrone Williams.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day