- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mavis Spencer, the daughter of Alfre Woodard and Roderick Spencer, will serve as Miss Golden Globe at the 67th annual Golden Globe Awards, which NBC will broadcast Jan. 17.
HFPA president Philip Berk announced her selection at the second annual Golden Globes Party Saluting Young Hollywood on Tuesday at Nobu West Hollywood.
Miss Golden Globe assists in the Golden Globes ceremony and is traditionally the daughter of a well-known actor or actress.
“We are delighted that Mavis will join us on Jan. 17 to celebrate the 67th annual Golden Globe Awards,” Berk said. “She’s a lovely, multi-talented and very poised young lady.”
Mavis Spencer plans to study acting at Columbia University, where she will be a freshman in the class of 2014. She also models and has appeared in Teen Vogue and Instyle Magazine, while also competing in Equestrienne Show Jumping.
Nominations for the Globes will be announced Tuesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood