- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Maze Runner‘s Dexter Darden has signed with APA, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The actor has played Frypan, nicknamed as such because of his role as Keeper of the Cooks, since the first installment of the Fox film franchise, adapted from author James Dashner’s dystopic male-targeted YA series. Sequel The Scorch Trials was released in September, while the trilogy’s third film, The Death Cure, has been delayed until 2018 following serious on-set injuries sustained by star Dylan O’Brien in March.
Darden previously co-starred in 2012’s Joyful Noise as Queen Latifah’s son, who has Asperger’s and may be harboring a secret. The actor’s other credits include Cadillac Records, Geography Club, Hallmark Channel’s Strawberry Summer and Disney webseries Explored. He most recently was seen this summer in the Fullscreen dance-oriented webseries Making Moves.
Darden continues to be repped by Crimson Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day