- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donald Trump is likely not loving it this morning.
On Thursday, the McDonald’s corporate Twitter account tweeted a critical post about the president, which included an insult about the size of his hands. The account has more than 150,000 followers.
Earlier in the day, the company said it was aware of the hack and was investigating.
The critical, hack tweet also mentioned former president Barack Obama.
“@RealDonaldTrump you are actually a really disgusting excuse for a president and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands.”
Trump has been pictured eating McDonald’s on a couple occasions. In fact, he took a picture of himself, shared on social media, of him eating McDonald’s to celebrate clinching enough delegates to become the GOP presidential nominee last May. The caption read: “Celebrating 1237! #Trump2016“
A post shared by Donald J. Trump (@realdonaldtrump) on
Of course, social media had a field day with the original remark.
Clown on clown crime #McDonalds
— Seth Meyers (@sethmeyers) March 16, 2017
Twitter notified us that our account was compromised. We deleted the tweet, secured our account and are now investigating this.
— McDonald’s (@McDonaldsCorp) March 16, 2017
4 p.m.: New statement from McDonald’s added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day