- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Meagan Good has strong words for anyone who posted the recent nude photos of her that leaked.
The actress (Think Like a Man Too, Anchorman 2) is one of many celebs — including Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Vanessa Hudgens — whose naked pics were leaked in the most recent wave of the hacking scandal, and she shared her thoughts on Instagram.
“I’m definitely in shock [and] saddened for everyone who is experiencing this,” she wrote. “At the end of the day, we all know these pictures were for my husband.”
Good then added: “Oh, yeah — and for everyone who’s reposting the leaked nudes? You should be ashamed of yourself.”
Good is not the only actress to respond to the latest leaks. Gabrielle Union reportedly has contacted the FBI about the issue.
Read more: Kim Kardashian’s Nude Pics Leak: Twitter Explodes With Reactions
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Marlon Wayans and Family Pay Tribute to Patriarch Howell Wayans: “I Feel Y’all Lifting Me Already”
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors