- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have welcomed their first child, a son named Noah Shannon Green.
“We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do,” the Transformers actress said Wednesday in an announcement on her Facebook page.
“I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect. We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly.”
Fox, 26, married Green (best known as David Silver from TV’s original Beverly Hills, 90210) in 2010 after several years of dating. The 39-year-old actor is already dad to 10-year-old Kassius, his son with actress Vanessa Marcil.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day