- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mel Brooks will present Steve Martin with the American Film Institute’s 43rd Life Achievement Award at the black-tie gala, which will be held June 4 at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood.
Brooks received the AFI’s 41st Life Achievement Award in 2013.
The ceremony will air on TBS on June 13 and will be presented on TBS sister network TCM on July 30 during a night of movies starring Martin.
Proceeds from the AFI Life Achievement Award Gala Tribute event directly support the Institute’s national education programs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter