- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gibson and his ex, Robyn Moore Gibson, first listed the property in March 2010 at $14.5 million but dropped the price multiple times, including in February 2011 to $12.75 million. It’s described as “old world hacienda,” according to the Times, and features six bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms and several fireplaces along with stone and hardwood floors.
There are also three guesthouses on the property in addition to a gym, tennis court, swimming pool, spa and “two-story entertainment pavilion” that includes a kitchen and fireplace.
The Gibsons, who divorced last year after 31 years of marriage, reportedly bought the property from Rick Springfield and his wife in 1989 for close to $3 million.
Fleiss, who also created ABC’s The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad, put his previous Malibu house on the market in July, two months after his marriage to Alexandra Vorbeck ended, for $6.45 million. It sold for $6 million, the Times reported.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day