- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While accepting her award, she accidentally dropped the F-bomb and got bleeped.
“When I watched Kate two years ago it was so [bleep] easy,” Leo quipped while covering her mouth. She was referring to Kate Winslet, who won the best actress Oscar in 2009 for The Reader.
After she left the stage, Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway joked about the moment: “It’s the young and hip Oscars!”
Leo seemed surprised that she won the trophy, despite being considered the front-runner.
“Can you pinch me?” she told Kirk Douglas, who presented her with the award. Wow, for me? You’re pretty good looking yourself, what are you doing later on? Oh my god, oh wow, really, really, really truly wow. I know there is a lot of people that has said a lot of really nice things to me for several months now. But I’m just shaking in my boots here.”
Watch the uncensored video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day