- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actors have been tapped to co-star in the ABC soap, 666 Park Ave, based on the book series by Gabriella Pierce.
The Warner Bros. TV project revolves arounda young couple that accepts an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. In doing so, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building.
Masohn will play Louise, a stylish photographer married to Buckley’s playwright, Brian. The duo lives in the historic apartment building at the center of the series. They join Lost‘s Terry O’Quinn, who has been cast as the owner of the building, along with Brothers & Sisters’ Dave Annable and Charlie’s Angels’ Rachael Taylor.
For Masohn, this pilot is in second position to her current series, Fox’s mid-season drama The Finder, on which she plays Deputy U.S. Marshal Isabel Zambada.
David Wilcox (Fringe) is attached to adapt the project as well as executive produce alongside Alloy’s Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. Alex Graves will direct the pilot.
Masohn is repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency and Luber/Roklin and Buckley is repped by WME, Interlink Management and McKuin Frankel.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day