- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Criminal Minds’ Meta Golding has joined the cast of the Lionsgate sequel The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Golding will play Enobaria, a former career tribute from District 2, known for the brutal way she came to win The Hunger Games.
Golding’s TV credits also include Day Break, CSI, House and Cold Case, while on the film side she will appear in the upcoming indie The Chicago 8.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in association with producer Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release the sequel to the popular The Hunger Games on November 22, 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”