- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 60-second TV spot, which was released on YouTube on Sunday morning, features the Creed actor prepping to play Kobe Bryant in a fictional biopic.
Bryant, who uses the new Apple TV to pull up a clip from his early days on the L.A. Lakers, wants Jordan to play him as a “cold-blooded assassin” on the basketball court. But Bryant, who is set to retire from the NBA at the end of the season, isn’t so thrilled when Jordan reveals a plan to portray him as a star “locked in a battle with Father Time.”
The ad comes less than a month after the March 24 release of an Apple TV spot featuring Mad Men‘s Alison Brie and Game of Thrones‘ Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, in which they are practicing for an on-camera kiss. Both ads highlight the new features on Apple TV, including Siri voice control.
Apple released the updated Apple TV set-top box in October last year. It retails for $149.
Watch the ad here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day