- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Buble and his wife Luisiana Lopilato have revealed that their son Noah is battling cancer.
“We are devastated by the recent cancer diagnosis of our eldest son Noah, who is currently in treatment in the United States,” Buble wrote in a note posted on Lopilato’s Facebook page. “We’ve always talked a lot about the importance of the family and the love we have for our children.”
The singer said he and his wife are suspending their professional activities to dedicate all of their time and attention to their 3-year-old son.
Buble asked for prayers for his son, the eldest of two boys.
“During this difficult time, we ask that you pray for him and please respect our privacy,” reads the statement. “We have a long road ahead of us and we hope that with the support of our family, friends, fans around the world and our faith in God, we can win this battle.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day