- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pena, who currently plays a DEA agent in Narcos: Mexico for Netflix, boards the indie comedy where Devine’s character loves his smartphone more than anything else in his life, and Shipp plays his romantic interest.
The Hangover writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore are directing the indie, which Suzanne Todd is producing, with production in San Francisco to run through Feb. 15.
Pena, who recently starred as Sam Diller in Warner’s 12 Strong, also appears on the big screen in Ant-Man and the Wasp and Clint Eastwood’s The Mule. And he is also to star as Mr. Roarke, the character made famous by Ricardo Montalban in Blumhouse’s feature adaptation of the popular ABC series Fantasy Island, about a magical, wish-fulfilling island.
Pena is repped by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Rick Genow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood