- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At the official White House State Dinner honoring British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife, Mrs. Obama chose an off-shoulder silk gazar draped column in deep teal from Marchesa.
The line is designed by co-founder Georgina Chapman, the British-born wife of Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, who was also a guest at Wednesday’s dinner.
The collection is available in the U.S. at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and specialty stores nationwide.
The First Lady’s chunky necklace is designed by Tom Binns, a Belfast-born designer based in New York. The prime minister’s wife Samantha Cameron was also in blue, wearing a dress by British designer Alessandra Rich.
The guest list included Clooney, Hugh Bonneville and Warren Buffett, with entertainment from the British band Mumford and Sons and John Legend.
What do you think of the First Lady’s dress and her choice of such a large necklace?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day