- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
All eyes were on Michelle Obama on Monday morning as she revealed her ensemble for the Inauguration. The most pressing question on fashion watcher’s minds: who was she wearing?
The answer: a glossy, silk tie-inspired navy coat and dress from American designer Thom Browne, who can now be considered a household name, thanks to FLOTUS’ endorsement; she accessorized with a belt and shoes by J. Crew and necklace by Cathy Waterman.
On the First Daughter front, Malia donned a J. Crew outfit and Sasha wore a Kate Spade coat and dress.
The First Family attended a church service before heading over to the Capitol for the public Inauguration ceremony. President Obama was officially — and quietly — sworn in on Sunday, as was Vice President Joe Biden.
For more on Thom Browne, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day