- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum Michelle Trachtenberg has signed with Gersh, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
Trachtenberg has successfully transitioned from her roots as a child actress, when she played Nona Mecklenberg on Nickelodeon’s The Adventures of Pete & Pete and starred in the film adaptations of Harriet the Spy and Inspector Gadget. In 2000 she made the leap to young adult fare when she joined the cast of Buffy, abruptly materializing as the slayer’s “sister” Dawn in the fifth season premiere. A year later, she received a Daytime Emmy nomination for hosting Discovery’s Truth or Scare. Trachtenberg went on to recur on Six Feet Under, Weeds and most memorably Gossip Girl, where she played the gang’s scheming nemesis, Georgina Sparks.
Last year, the actress portrayed Lee Harvey Oswald’s Russian-speaking wife in the National Geographic Channel telepic Killing Kennedy, opposite Rob Lowe and Ginnifer Goodwin. On the film side, her credits include the comedies EuroTrip, Mysterious Skin, Ice Princess and17 Again.
Trachtenberg also is repped by Framework Entertainment and Ziffren Brittenham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day