- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Microsoft on Thursday confirmed the lineup of launch titles for its next-gen consoles, which release next month.
On Nov. 10, 30 games will be available on the Xbox Series X and its smaller counterpart, the Xbox Series S, including action-adventure games Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and Watch Dogs: Legion, as well as action role playing first-person shooter game Borderlands 3, turn-based strategy game Gears Tactics and basketball simulation game NBA 2K21.
Some of the games will support smart delivery, a technology introduced with the Xbox Series X that ensures that the best versions of games are played even if users play across different Xbox platforms.
Looking ahead, games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on next-gen consoles on Nov. 13 and 19, respectively.
The Xbox Series X and Series S release Nov. 10, priced at $499 and $299.
View the whole list of launch titles here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day