- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Migos is adding some fuel to the Popeyes chicken craze.
The hip-hop trio has partnered with Uber Eats and Popeyes to launch Migos Menu featuring items from the popular fast food chain. The deal comes after Popeyes introduced its new chicken sandwich in August — the first time it had ever had one on the menu — and it sold out and sparked a viral phenomenon, a lawsuit, fights and hours-long lines. Migos member Quavo even joked on Instagram that he was selling sold-out sandwiches for $1,000 each.
The Migos Menu is much more affordable. It includes four different meal options available exclusively on Uber Eats nationwide and throughout Canada from Dec. 6-Jan. 2. And, yes, it does include the coveted chicken sandwich. The full menu with prices is below.
• Tour Rider, price starting at $46.99: 20 tenders, seven sauces, one large mashed potatoes with gravy, two large fries, five biscuits, one gallon of lemonade
• The Offset, $21.99: eight pieces BIC (bone-in-chicken) chicken meal, one large fries, one large mashed potato with gravy, four biscuits
• The Quavo, price starting at $17.99: two chicken sandwiches, two regular fries, one regular mashed potatoes with gravy, two apple pies, two small drinks
• The Takeoff, $9.99: five tenders, two sauces, one regular mashed potatoes, two biscuits, one apple pie
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day