- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Who’s gonna maintain the booze luge?” asks Adam DeVine in the red band trailer for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. Zac Efron echoes, “If it’s not clean, it’s terrible. Seriously. I thought I got herpes one time.”
The Fox comedy — which is based on a true story — sees Efron and DeVine as brothers who place an ad for dates to take to their sister’s wedding and meeting their match, if not their superiors, in Aubrey Plaza and Anna Kendrick.
To get the gig, Plaza asserts to Kendrick, “We’re gonna look respectable as f—.” The foursome then go on to give new meanings to the terms “hedge fund,” “adult swim” and “push pop,” while offering the boys’ grandmother some weed: “Does that skank want a hit?”
Jake Szymanski, an Adam McKay protege who hails from Funny or Die, directs the raunchy comedy.
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates hits theaters July 8.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day