- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mike Tyson, Jackass star Steve-O and TMZ’s Harvey Levin will all roast Charlie Sheen on Comedy Central’s upcoming special. Comedians Anthony Jeselnik and Jeffrey Ross are also lined up for the event, which will tape on Saturday, Sept. 10 in Los Angeles.
Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane will serve as “roast master” of the show — his third time in that capacity. Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen is executive produced by Joel Gallen from Tenth Planet Productions.
Additional “roasters” will be announced at a later date, according to Comedy Central.
Sheen has previously said he’s looking forward to being the butt of jokes. “It’s not like you can take any of it personally,” Sheen said. “I’m actually looking forward to how creative they can get.”
He added, “It’s not going to be like, ‘They insulted me!’ Get over your cheap self. … It’s a celebration of who I am …as a media figure, an industry figure, stuff like that, so that’s the veneer that keeps it from being personal.’
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen airs Sept. 19 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day