- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While at a press conference in Moscow, Kunis — who is originally from Ukraine — defended her co-star when a reporter asked him the expected question why he is making more films as of late and not music, she took it upon herself to ask a few questions of a her own in Russian.
“Why movies? Why not? What kind of question is that? Why are you here,” she asked the reporter in a roomful of journalists.
“What is she saying?,” Timberlake asked at one point during her response.
When Timberlake heard Kunis’ response — translated — he laughed, declaring to the room: “This is my bodyguard.”
Kunis isn’t the first celebrity to speak in a foreign tongue. Bradley Cooper recently conducted an entire interview in French and Natalie Portman spoke Hebrew while promoting her film V for Vendetta. This past weekend, Matt Damon was candid about his thoughts on the debt ceiling debate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day