- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
As Friends With Benefits co-stars Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis continue on their press tour, the actress went back to her roots.
While at a press conference in Moscow, Kunis — who is originally from Ukraine — defended her co-star when a reporter asked him the expected question why he is making more films as of late and not music, she took it upon herself to ask a few questions of a her own in Russian.
“Why movies? Why not? What kind of question is that? Why are you here,” she asked the reporter in a roomful of journalists.
“What is she saying?,” Timberlake asked at one point during her response.
When Timberlake heard Kunis’ response — translated — he laughed, declaring to the room: “This is my bodyguard.”
Kunis isn’t the first celebrity to speak in a foreign tongue. Bradley Cooper recently conducted an entire interview in French and Natalie Portman spoke Hebrew while promoting her film V for Vendetta. This past weekend, Matt Damon was candid about his thoughts on the debt ceiling debate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry Says Thought of Piers Morgan Listening to Princess Diana’s Private Messages Makes Him “Physically Sick”
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality