- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miles Teller will be playing everyone’s favorite nocturnal burrowing mammal in the upcoming animated feature The Ark and the Aardvark.
In the reimagining of the story of Noah’s Ark, Teller will voice the titular aardvark, named Gilbert, who leads a group of misfit animals though natural disasters and personal anxieties.
Ark is currently in production, with Kung Fu Panda director John Stevenson helming the feature for Unified Pictures.
“Gilbert is young, spirited, sarcastic, and we couldn’t have found a more perfect artist to bring Gilbert to life in Miles,” Stevenson said Monday in a statement.
Keith Kjarval and Kurt Rauer are producing Ark, with Cecil Kramer acting as executive producer.
Teller, who is repped by CAA and Stone Genow, was in theaters this summer with the combat dramedy War Dogs and will next be seen opposite Aaron Eckhart in the boxer biopic Bleed for This, which is set to open in November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day