- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bleed for This, Miles Teller’s boxer biopic, has received a fall release date via Open Road.
The Ben Younger-directed feature will have a limited release on Nov. 4, after which it will go wide on Nov. 23.
On its wide release date, Bleed for This will be getting in the ring with three other titles over the Thanksgiving holiday. It will be going toe-to-toe with Disney animated pic Moana, Brad Pitt’s WWII drama Allied and Billy Bob Thornton holiday film Bad Santa 2.
Bleed for This tells the true story of boxer Vinny Pazienza, who won two world title fights only to be taken down in the prime of his career by a car accident that injured his spine. Trainer Kevin Rooney (played by Aaron Eckhart) works with Vinny to not only get him to walk again, but get him back in the ring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day